I’ll use Lynda.com for tutorials, since it is convenience (where I used it for my IT project too). I found a tutorial learning how to use 123D in one and a half hour. It’s pretty short (compare to Blender – 6 hours and AutoCAD – 7 hours).
Up and Running with 123D Design
- Adding primitives
- Drawing shapes, lines, and splines
- Trimming and extending
- Transforming and snapping
- Measuring and duplicating
- Modifying solids
- Extruding, sweeping, revolving, and lofting solids
- Splitting faces and solids
- Staying organized with groups and hidden objects
- Creating patterns
- Adding text
- Saving and exporting a 3D design
I’ll take notes as I watch the tutorial. Click READ MORE for the notes.
/* to be continued*/